CRYPTO AERO DAIRY GOAT MEADOW MIX ANALYSIS
Crude protein, minimum 14.00%
Crude fat, minimum 7.50%
Crude fiber, maximum 10.00%
Calcium, minimum 0.20%
Calcium, maximum 0.70%
Phosphorus, minimum 0.30%
CRYPTO AERO DAIRY GOAT MEADOW MIX INGREDIENTS
Alfalfa Pellet, Whole Oats, Timothy Pellet, De-hulled Sunflower Seed, Peas, Rice Bran Oil, Milled Flax Seed, Apple Fiber, Chopped Mixed Hay, Fennel Seed, Fenugreek Seed, Spirulina, Chamomile Flower, Dill Weed, Black Cumin Seed, Garlic.
• Alfalfa Hay Pellets & Chopped Hay provide fiber, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, and vitamin A.
• Whole Oats provide beta glucan, vitamin E, fiber and starch.
•Yellow Peas & Green Peas are naturally high in lysine, are high in protein, and help to regulate blood sugar. They provide vitamins A, C, and B6.
• Hulled Sunflower & Sunflower Seeds are an excellent source of health-benefiting nutrients like vitamins A, E, B1 and B6, folate, and niacin. They are a good source of copper, manganese, selenium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
• Flax is high in Omega 3 fatty acids. It helps boost the immune system and is a potent anti-inflammatory.
• Rice Bran Oil is a source of healthy fats and natural vitamin E as well as gamma oryzanol.
• Apples provide fiber, vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium.
• Chamomile Flower similar to fennel seed, chamomile flowers may increase milk yield as well as milk fat when fed to dairy goats. They also soothe the stomach, boost the immune system and have calming effects.
• Spirulina can significantly reduce allergy symptoms, and it is helpful to detox from heavy metal contamination. It is essentially a complete food by providing every essential vitamin, mineral, and amino acid.
• Dill Weed has anti-inflammatory properties, may help with digestive upset, and may increase milk yield.
• Black Cumin Seed may improve feed utilization, milk production and milk fatty acids, and has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It boosts the immune system and provides carotene.
• Garlic has natural de-worming properties and is effective against ticks, lice and liver fluke.