CRYPTO AERO TOP CHICK LAYER FEED ANALYSIS
Calcium MIN 3.50%
Calcium MAX 5.00%
Phosphorus MIN 0.50%
For chickens 20 weeks and older and egg laying chickens.
Can be fed dry or moistened. Offer fresh water with feed.
CRYPTO AERO TOP CHICK LAYER FEED INGREDIENTS
Non-GMO Wheat, Yellow Split Peas & Green Split Peas, Non-GMO Milo, Whole Oats, Calcium Carbonate, Rice Bran Oil, Barley, Flax Seed, Fish Meal, HulledSunflower Seeds & Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Oyster Shell, Di-Calcium, Spirulina, Kelp, Organic Brewers Yeast, Salt, Red Pepper Flakes, Ginger Roots.
Non GMO Wheat is a source of fiber, manganese, phosphorus and niacin.
• Yellow Split Peas & Green Split Peas may increase egg production.
• Non GMO Milo provides thiamine, riboflavin, and pantothenic acid.
• Whole Oats may improve chickens' digestive tracts, increasing the birds' ability to resist coccidiosis challenge.
• Calcium Carbonate provides calcium for strong egg shells.
• Rice Bran Oil may improve immune response of hens.
• Barley is a great source of fiber, thiamine, and niacin.
• Flax Seed meal is high in Omega 3 fatty acids and will increase the same in your hen's eggs
• Fish Meal is an excellent source of protein for poultry. lt has high levels ofessential amino acids such as methionine and
lysine, and vitamins A and D.
• Hulled Sunflower Seeds & Black Oil Sunflower Seeds contain oils that may help condition feathers, and are a great source for calcium and protein for your egg laying hens.
• Oyster Shell is a calcium source for egg laying hens.
• Di-Calcium provides calcium for a strong egg shell.
• Spirulina may increase pigmentation in egg yolks, may increase antibodies and gut microbiome for stronger immunity, may increase fertility in birds, simulate breeding, and produce brighter plumage.
• Kelp may improve egg production, quality, and yolk color.
• Organic Brewers Yeast may increase feed efficiency.
• Salt may optimize egg production in laying hens.
• Red Pepper Flakes may increase pigmentation of egg yolks.
• Ginger Root may increase egg size and antioxidants in the egg yolk.